Long time no talk 🙂
So with the wedding approaching rather quickly, it’s been quite busy around here – but in a good way!
One of the very exciting things that happened recently was my bachelorette. And I need to share it with you.
Now when I pictured my bachelorette party in my head, it was a wonderful night with a white dress, my bestest friends, and lots of delicious drinks at lots of different bars.
What I actually got for my bachelorette was so much more:
- Four whole days with my bestest friends vs. just one night
- Lots of different bars in Austin, TX – one of the coolest cities EVER
- A weekend full of the most delicious food around (who knew what ancient grains were/could be so gosh darn tasty?!)
- A whole day dedicated to sitting in a tube, floating down a natural lazy river
- And an onslaught of the prettiest, most Instagram-able places to be (they took me to those places on purpose because that’s how much they know me)
I’ll get to the photos soon (I promise), but I have to pause real quick at the whole “bestest friends” part because as I look back at the moments captured that weekend, all of those things could have been done by anyone with any group of friends, but what made my bachelorette so stinkin’ special was specifically this group of friends.
You see, these are my people. And my people are so thoughtful and silly and so unapologetically themselves. I just love them. And I love and appreciate everything they did to make this weekend so special for me. I’m glad I found these people.